A lightweight security solution that does not compromise on top-notch security: Hestia from Fichet-Bauche is range of certified safes providing EN 1047-1 fire and EN 1143-1 burglary protection for documents in your office.
You store a large volume of irreplaceable documents in your office. In the event of fire or theft, the loss of these documents could lead to exorbitant costs or even bankruptcy. As a result, you need a security solution that can protect from the twin threats of burglary and fire.
Hestia from Fichet-Bauche offers combined fire and burglary protection certified to ECB•S EN 1143-1 and 1147-1 standards. The Fichet-Bauche Prytanox innovative composite material provides extra-light insulation and high-level resistance against theft and fire in one product. A compartment can be fitted to supply up to one hour fire protection for data media.
- Certified EN 1143-1, Grades 0 and I for burglary protection
- Certified EN 1047-1, Class S 60 P for fire protection (up to 1 hour)
- Made up of Prytanox barrier material for dual resistance against burglary and fire
- Light-weight construction simplifying installation and transport
- Wide range of internal fittings to maximise storage capacity: extensible shelf, lockable drawer, lockable compartment, extensible frame for hanging files, extensible tray, fireproof data media compartment
- Choice of EN 1300-certified mechanical, combination and/or electronic locks
- Choice of 6 sizes ranging from 48 to 443 litres
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard for Quality Management Systems and ISO 14000 for Environmental Management Systems