A highly graded burglary protection solution that delivers best-in-class reinforcement: Optura from Fichet-Bauche is a range of certified modular vault doors and room panels that reinforce existing building with EN 1143-1 burglary protection.
You work in a banking, retail, pharmaceutical environments or storage areas where sensitive archives, high-risk valuables or cash are kept and you need to reinforce your existing building to create a vault room. But since the tools and methods used to forcibly gain entry have become more and more sophisticated, you need to implement your security solution with highly graded vault doors and panels.
Optura from Fichet-Bauche provides burglary protection certified to ECB•S standards up to Grade XI. The composite barrier material created by the Fichet-Bauche world-class research laboratories provides protection against advanced attack tools, such as thermal lances, high-powered mechanical cutting tools and diamond core drills.
- Customisable design to fit unusual dimensions and floor load limitations
- Modular construction that maximises space, whether in a new or existing construction
- Innovative, lightweight panels for ready-assembled delivery
- Faster and easier installation and mountings thanks to panels that do not require welding or adjusting
- Ergonomic for user-friendly operation
- Certified EN 1143-1, from Grades V to XI, including CD certification for Grade X and XI
- Choice of EN 1300-certified mechanical and electronic locks (Mauer Primus, Moneo, GSL 1000)
- Variety of option: grill gate with door opener, door stopper, air vents and cable pipe duct, interior finishes, alarm system…
- Designed and manufactured in accordance with the ISO 9001 standard for Quality Management Systems and ISO 14000 for Environmental Management Systems